Maclaren XLR Buggy
Why buy the Maclaren XLR? Read on to find out....
When it comes to choosing a buggy for your child the decision and choice of what to buy can be quite daunting. I think its safe to say that all parents are looking for a solution to the common problems of weight, transportability, safety, durability and style to name but a few. Most parents spend hours looking in the high street, online or even on the street to find out which is the best one on the market. The biggest dilema parents seem to face (after which brand of course) is to whether to buy a travel system or a simple buggy/pushchair.
The Maclaren XLR is the solution. Not only is it a buggy but it can also be a travel system with an add on car seat for your baby.
Find the CHEAPEST DEAL TODAY!
Find the best deal on Maclaren Techno XLR
Find out more about the suppliers who stock the Maclaren XLR. Discover which suppliers have - additional special offers in place, offer free delivery....
But Why Buy a Maclaren XLR?
Maclaren is renowed the world through for its light weight, durable and stylist designs. The Techno XLR is one of Maclarens most popular buggy's. The Maclaren XLR takes all the good things of its sister buggy the Maclaren XT and adds a more luxurious cosseted feel. It's high tech, has superior comfort and performance, comes in a sporty style and most importantly can convert into a travel system for those early months. The Maclaren Techno XLR is the perfect buggy for parents who are looking for a buggy that will last not only from day 1 for their first child but also for their second or third or ...!
The Maclaren XLR is a practical and light weight buggy that comes with a 4 position recline seat that makes it suitable from birth. Your child is kept safe with the additional feature of a 5 point harness. The XLR's hood design has an extended viewing window to enable you to still keep an eye on your child even though they are not facing you. The Maclaren XLR also includes a 98% UV protective drop down sun visor to shield your child from bright sunlight. For safe use at night the Maclaren XLR has reflective accents. It's also the perfect buggy for using on public transport or for carrying up and down stairs due to its easy one handed fold mechanism and handy carry handle.
Maclaren began life in 1965 when the founder and inventor Owen Maclaren invented the first umberella folding buggy. This invention revolutionalised the world of travelling with baby. Parents were no longer tied to heavy, cumbersome prams. When in 1967 the first Maclaren buggy was launched onto an unsuspecting public only 1000 were made - 9 years later 600,000 were produced! In 1981 Maclaren were the first UK manufacturer to introduce front swivel wheels and linked brakes for added safety. Given the history and dedication of providing quality buggies for the last 43 years there is no shortage of parent comments/reviews to be found on the internet. To see a sample of what other parents think see the Maclaren XLR Reviews....
Maclaren XLR Colour Options
Maclaren XLR Specifications
* Suitable from birth
* Sturdy, auronautical-quality aluminium frame
* Compact, easy to use single-handed fold mechanism with convenient carry handle
* Carrying Capacity up to 15kg / 55lb
* 4-position fully reclining seat for sitting, sleeping and feeding
* 30mm harness straps which are 5mm wider than normal for additional child comfort
* Unique alloy style mono spoke swivel wheels
* Easily removable, washable seat cover
* Foot-operated linked parking brakes
* Customised luggage tag included
* Front and rear wheel suspension
* Height adjustable handles - highest setting 114cm
* Extendable leg rest made from a hard-wearing fabric
* Includes head hugger and shoulder pads
* Includes reversible seat liner
* Includes matching footmuff
* Large hood with UV protective sun visor and viewing window
* Comes complete with rain cover and shopping basket
Maclaren XLR Key Features
* Suitable from birth
* Ability to be used as a travel system with the addition of the Maclaren Profi car seat
* Dimensions (unfolded) - H110 x W53 x L83cm
* Dimensions (folded) - L110 x W39 x D50cm
* Basic Weight 7.5kg (excluding hood, shopping basket or raincover)
* 4-position fully reclining seat
* 5 point harness for added security
* Handle height - 110-114cm
* Includes footmuff, reversible seat liner, rain cover, sun visor and shopping basket
* Age range - Birth to 3 years
FIND THE BEST PRICED MACLAREN TECHNO XLR
Back to Top >>
Maclaren Techno XLR Accessories
Although the XLR comes as a great package there are a number of additional extras that can be purchased to further enhance your buggy. Find out more info on the Techno XLR accessories and which leading stockists supply them.
Or if you are looking for a buggy to fit your baby and an older child then why not take a look at the Maclaren Twin Techno, all the clasic features of the Techno XLR but made for two!
MaclarenTechnoXLR.co.uk is an unofficial website, dedicated to giving you information to find the cheapest prices and most up to date in stock information for the Maclaren Techno XLR buggy. We have no connection whatsoever to Maclaren, or any specific retailer. We recognise that all registered trademarks are the property of Maclaren and their respective owners.